This was a big day. I was worried about walking the distance knowing we were facing a 30 degree day. So we had our packs sent on ahead and just carried food, water and sun hats. We made it without incident. It was more about anxiety than reality.
So during the long walk, I got to thinking…
- My feet
- A good night’s sleep
- My knees
- The little moments with fellow pilgrims
- Tony says … internet connection
What doesn’t matter?
- A bad hair day
- Farting in your sleep
- An appropriate dress sense
- Dad would be proud of me. My stocky legs get me there every day. He said I was compact and it has come in handy.
- Life can be really simple. It is a question of choice.
- Everybody’s journey is different and individual.
- Spaniards smoke far too much. And a lot of pilgrims, too!